Safety is a concern for all bicycle riders. The fastest way that you can stop any bike of a normal wheelbase is to apply the front brake aggressively, the front brake should be 70%+ of the braking power. Installing the SABS braking system has been tested to reduce your braking distance by almost 50%. As well, most people know how to brake properly in standard situations, but in emergency situations is when the SABS brake will provide additional safety, allowing the rider a very controlled stop, within the shortest distance, without any wheel lockup.
SABS (V1S) generates a braking frequency from a 100% mechanical structure, without requiring any electric, hydraulic or pneumatic forces. The higher the wheel speed, the higher the frequency that can be generated.
- Simple, Easy DIY, for replacing your existing OEM brakes.
- Video available to demonstrate replacement procedure.
- Refer to the SABS Model Application page for specific model applications.
Testing and Certifications
The braking performance testing of SABS has been certified by:
SGS (No TH70035/2011)
- It exceeded EN standard's braking distance.
- It's safe when using only the front brake in the following situations; on a 30% slope of ARTC at 59 km/h.
- Passed a 53.6 km/h road test from altitude 3,275m down to 480m in rain, with the highest speed reaching 67.4 km/h using only the front brake.
CHC for Mechanical Endurance Test (No. 09021901B) (Standard of Germany Mech. Endurance Test DIN 79100:2000).
Certificated by CHC for Braking Performance Test (No. 08072101) (According to the standard of Europe Braking Distance EN 14766_184.108.40.206.1 & 220.127.116.11.2)